If you are interested in scheduling a portrait session, email me at leah0524@gmail.com. Thanks!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The D family

It was so nice to photograph this family.  I have known them for 12 years and I hope I captured their personalities in these pictures.  We were able to take some of the pictures with a Model T from the 1920s!  I was very glad the rainy/wintery weather waited an hour to come into the area so we could get together for the photo shoot today.


It took Caleb a little while to warm up to the idea of having his picture taken.  :-)


But soon he decided to SMILE. 




I loved that they all came wearing fun colors of Chucks.

The old model T was such a fun prop to shoot with!

Caleb taking a try at turning the crank

Sweet Grace and Mom








King of the World!




No comments:

Post a Comment