If you are interested in scheduling a portrait session, email me at leah0524@gmail.com. Thanks!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Props with Paige and Kate


 What could be cuter than a sweet 10 month old baby girl?  How about two sweet 10 month old baby girls, with tutus and boas, antique suitcases, flower hats and other fun props??  It just doesn't get much cuter than this!  I have photographed these girls a few times and it is so fun to watch them grow up.... and get more mobile. ;-)

Paige in the tutu from the front...


and the back.


Kate did so great sitting in this antique suitcase.  

Miss Kate trying out one of my hats.  This is one of my favorite pictures.  I love the drool on her chin and the sweet look on her face.






Paige loved to crawl right up to the camera lens








We tried to get the girls in a few shots together...





But Paige had other ideas.  She would crawl right out of the suitcase and head for more open spaces!











 I will be photographing a brand new baby boy this weekend, and I'll have some more exciting news to share soon.  It involves a client, a photo, and a nationwide contest!!

1 comment: